200g : $85
Who is this blend suitable for?
For dogs with ~
- Skin Irritations
- Bacterial / Fungal Infection
- Skin biting / Scratching Habits
- Cuts, Burns and wounds
- Itchy skin
- Allergic Reactions
- Teething Pain
Why is this blend suitable for them? ⠀
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Anti-Bacterial Effect
- Anti- Fungal
- Soothe Itch & Pain
- Calm Nerves
- Reduce Bleeding
- Repairs Nerves & Skin Cells
- Skin & Coat Conditioning
- Simulates Tissue Regeneration
Why Choose Us? ⠀
- Our products are Non-toxic
- Gentle & Safe for pets
- 100% Natural and Highest Quality ingredients Only!
If you check out our ingredient list below we don't scrimp and save on our Essential oils!
A 5ml bottle of high quality just only the Organic Melissa or Blue Yarrow essential oil would easily cost more than $200 per bottle and that is just only 2 item from our ingredient so trust us when we say we only provide you with the best! ⠀
How to use?
- Shower & Shampoo(Optional) you furkids as per normal
- Prepare the sea salt spa in a tub or sink ratio of 1 mountain spoonful to 1Litre of Water (Use only warm water)
- Soak your furkid in Spa water for 15-20minutes or until the water turns cold.
- Lightly rinse your furkid with clear water after the spa.
As easy as that!
Heal Me Now Sea Salt Spa
Ingredients - Organic Lavender essential oil, Organic Geranium Egyptian essential oil, Organic Niaouli Essential oil, Organic Helichrysum Italicum essential oil, Organic Blue Yarrow essential oil, Thyme Essential oil, Organic Chamomile German essential oil, Organic Chamomile German C02 essential oil, Organic Marjoram Sweet Essential oil, Organic Frankincense Carteri essential oil, Carrot Seed Essential oil, Organic Melissa Essential oil, Organic Blue Tansy essential oil, Cypress essential oil, Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Himalayan Pink salt, French Grey sea salt, Mediterranean sea salt, Epsom salt.